Blogging

All rightee. I am going to start blogging again regularly. Here. On Blogger.

I have not been entirely silent here but it's mostly been weekly missives directing you to my main home site.

Over the past several years, I have been playing with different website and blogging platforms, at first, in order to create a membership site. Then to handle the various projects I've worked on. Basically, I have been driving myself crazy in that the result of all this experimentation has splintered, splattered my attention.

This wonderful blogger blog was originally devoted to my watercolors. My personal daily practice of drawing and watercolor has fallen by the wayside as I've turned my attention to teaching and coaching. At this moment, my drawing and watercolor practice happens mostly in the classroom. This is good, but not good enough for my need to do watercolor.

Nonetheless, I've become a much better teacher and have developed some awesome new teaching programs. Also, because I've been working with a super coach over the past year, I've become a much better coach.

Yesterday, I spent a stupid amount of time working on and researching new platforms because the one I have been working on over the past couple of years has failed me in a number of critical ways. Maddening! Alas, typical, as anyone who has strayed into the variety of available website/blogging platforms can understand.

As it turns out, in the meanwhile, there seem to be new options in Blogger that offer me a way back in to this platform. We shall see how this turns out over the next month.

But for now, I am not worrying about uploading images. I am simply going to blog fresh daily while finishing up the history courses I'm creating and will carry on about my business at hand, prioritizing daily because I have a lot of work to do.

My goal is to get back into the habit of writing fresh daily, get my online shit together and, once my history courses are up and running, start drawing and watercoloring for myself and posting those things here along with slice of life photos.

So, that's what's up. You'll see some changes here and there. It's good to be home in Blogger. Let's see what I can make of it.

1 comment:

joshemari said...

Me alegro Suzanne de que hayas vuelto al Blog' pero eso no implica que dejes la enseñanza. Desgraciadamente el blog ha quedado relegado a un segundo puesto, con el impulso del Facebook, pero personalmente sigo opinando que el blog es más cálido y abre más las puertas a otros que piensan como tú.
Te conocí a través del blog y espero seguir viendo tus trabajos a través de este medio.
Un abrazo.