Creative Supplements

Suzanne McDermott, Strike, as in sudden success
Watercolor, 8 x 8

Supplements I love

A creative life requires a strong life force and healthy living.

There are various components to healthy living but one of the most important is eating right and supplementing what we eat with that which makes our nutrition complete. Especially as we age.

I made a list of the supplements I take for a friend of mine last week. I've decided to share that here with you. This is part one of a Stuff I Love series.

I spend an entire segment in my coaching program on supplements I take and why, what brands of supplements I recommend and why.

No, I am not a doctor. (But you knew that!) No, I am not "qualified" to make medical recommendations. Yes, I like to share about what works for me and about products I love. Yes, we are all different with different needs, especially when it comes to vitamin supplements.

Still, I'm sharing what works for me (it changes over the years, with introduction of new products and with particular health concerns I experience.)

My dad was big into Gaylord Hauser, Adele Davis, Euell Gibbons. He swam a mile a day, walked everywhere he could and dragged me along jogging through the park and down the beach. Healthy food, good supplements and fit living is and always has been an integral part of my life.

That being said, I can't possibly go into all of the reasons I take and like all of the supplements I do, I can only say that I've spent hours and hours and hours researching, trying and noticing results from the stuff in my stores.

For example, MegaFood multi vitamins are whole food based, you can take them on an empty stomach and not excrete a bit. I'll never buy another brand of multivitamin.

After many years of using their products, I trust Jarrow Formulas completely.

For a B12 supplement, I would only take the Deva sublingual brand. (see store list.) That's after many hours of reading and comparing and a couple of years of personal use.

I'm taking a Ginko Biloba supplement to address my tinnitus. The jury's still out but I'm giving it a go.

I tried taking Lutein for my eyes and damn if I didn't notice an almost immediate improvement. Also, I learned about NeoCell products for Collagen and Hyalauronic Acid supplement and my hair and nails have responded miraculously.

Ester C is the only way to go for proper Vitamin C absorption.

I'm super picky about the brands of supplements I use and do extensive research on the production companies.

Anyway, I've made up an Amazon store with my recommendations. Take my suggestions or leave them. I wouldn't take anything that I hadn't researched thoroughly, and I research thoroughly.

Details of each an every one of the products I recommend are for a more extensive platform at some future date or as part of one of my coaching courses. For now, you can just browse and learn and try for yourself.

Have fun!
I believe that you can, by taking some simple and inexpensive measures, lead a longer life and extend your years of well-being. My most important recommendation is that you take vitamins every day in optimum amounts to supplement the vitamins that you receive in your food. —Linus Pauling
Work with me

If you'd like to learn more about my one-on-one coaching process, get in touch and tell me a bit about your situation, we can start with a discovery session by phone.

Click here to get in touch about making an appointment. I'd love to chat for a bit and to see if what I offer is a good fit for you. Just send a quick message. Don't be shy.

Click here for 1-on-1 Private Transformational Coaching.

One opening later this month for a 90-Day Turn Around program.

____________________________________________

Join my Tribe and receive ongoing inspiration
  • Creative Wake Up eBook
  • with bonus song download
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow
   


No comments: