Watercolor, 8" x 8"
― Mary Oliver
Summer is history. Gone are the long days when it felt as though there was all the time in the world.
It's full on autumn now. Here are a few good things to do while you're adjusting your inner clocks, eyes and schedules to the falling back season.
- Imagine (really good things)
- Look at the stars
- Light a candle
- Read an enlightening book
- Say a prayer of thanks (because you're safe and warm)
- Remember that darkness is temporary
- Drink Ginger Tea
- Listen to J.S. Bach's Goldberg Variations
"I imagine that yes is the only living thing."
—E. E. Cummings
Join my Tribe and receive ongoing inspiration
- Creative Wake Up eBook
- with bonus song download
- and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow