Last Breath


Spring Sails
Watercolor, 4 x 6 inches

During this last breath of Spring, enjoy every fleeting glimpse. It's a rare moment. But so is every moment!

Listen to Last Breath, a bit from the soundtrack by Ji Bark for the gorgeous South Korean film Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring.


Learn to pay closer attention. Join me starting July 12 for my next online course.
_________________

Register now for my online course in drawing and watercolor, See Here Now and save on the full course tuition for one more week.

Watch my intro video on this unique way to develop yourself and your creativity.

Next course starts on July 12.
____________________________________________
Join my Tribe and receive a gift pack of inspiration
  • Drawing Lesson
  • Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course

No comments: