The Golden Rule


Watercolor, 5 x 7


The Golden Rule is all well and good when things are sailing along smoothly, you're in a happy mood and all's right with the world. The Golden Rule is far more difficult to follow when you feel wronged, are pouty or in pain, or walking around under a gloomy cloud.

It is under the latter circumstances when The Gold Rule needs to be remembered at all costs. 





____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More
Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration
  • Free Drawing Lesson eBook
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses

2 comments:

Art with Liz said...

Ah Suzanne, your beautiful free watercolours. I need to blog more.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Liz!!! SO fabulous to hear from you. I'll be over to visit soon. Miss you.