Startled


Startled
3.25 x 4.5 inches

Life is filled with the unexpected. It's one of the elements that make living so interesting. Whether the unexpected feels good or feels bad, it's better than extended ennui.

My life has been filled with lots of the unexpected recently. In a rather dramatic way, I might add. I could concentrate on that which feels bad, but, in fact, there's been some unexpected extra good mixed in.

I can't say for sure but I have a funny feeling that all of these startling interruptions are positioning me for a wonderful, brand new lease on life.

Time will tell!

____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More
Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration
  • Free Drawing Lesson eBook
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses

No comments: