Warm Heather


Warm Heather
6 x 6 inches
$47 email me to purchase

...from a memory of some ancestral land.



On my current land, I've struck ground for a vegetable garden.

Will write more about that on my blog in the next week.






If you're in Nashville, by request, I've reopened my studio for a live, in person 8-week course starting March 24... 2 seats left.
Click here to learn more and register!

____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More
Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration
  • Free Drawing Lesson eBook
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow



Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses

1 comment:

joshemari said...

Chère Susanne, tu sais que j'aime tes aquarelles et spécialement, la ou il i a tes bleus, mais celle d'aujourd’hui, je trouve très jolie ses violets et le ciel jaune.
Une jolie aquarelle.
Bisous.