Violetta


Violetta
6 x 6 inches
$57 email me to purchase

We're doing happy dances at my studio tonight because the tornados missed our spot on earth. We were, however, pelted with rather large and loud hail...


...that concentrated on my studio and not the rest of the yard.

The studio is still standing! So am I. Yay!

Wherever you are, you can join me in my studio for my upcoming 
Online Drawing and Watercolor Course
It really is just like being with me in my studio!

The next course starts March 15just in time to plant new seeds for the rest of your life.

Register now - find out how!

____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More
Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration
  • Free Drawing Lesson eBook
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow



Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses

No comments: