Soft Recall


Soft Recall
Watercolor
6.25 x 7.5 inches
$47 email me to purchase


I am all written out! I am writing these days far more than I am painting. To everything there is a season I suppose is the best response to the situation.

If you would like to read more of what I write, sign up for my weekly ezine, Stroke and Flow. Look over to your right, in the sidebar. You'll see the form. You'll find twitter and facebook links, too.

You can also visit my blog to read a ton of words with pictures. Click above in the menu bar.

If you want my full and undivided attention, instruction and guidance, click on Online Courses here or in menu bar above. You'll get me up close and personal. As a friend who was taking the course this past year said... "It's like you're living here!"

I've added a new 8-week course that starts on April 5. Email me to apply for a place. 

If you're in Nashville, I have 2 seats left for a Saturday course starting March 24.
____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More
Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration
  • Free Drawing Lesson eBook
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow



Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses

No comments: