Heirloom Tomatoes


Heirloom Tomatoes
Watercolor, 12 x 18 inches

This was a sloppy foray with video cutting out mid-process. Sloppy is fine as long as you set yourself in motion. Allowing imperfection is key. Action is de rigeur.

Happy with action and results as I continue to work out with my new Rosemary & Company brushes.



Keith Jarrett performing part one of his Köln concert is a favorite though admittedly over-exuberant for tomatoes! The timing fit for the video so I used it.

My vegetable garden seeds are sown so I'm guessing more plant food is on the way as subject matter!

Still time to join us for April 5 Online Drawing and Watercolor Course! It's an awesome, inspiring and enlightening experience. You'll learn a lot!
____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More
Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration
  • Free Drawing Lesson eBook
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses

2 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful and delicious tomatoes on display, and great to see how you did them .

essay generator said...

Wow you have just perfectly person-ate the shape of Heirloom Tomatoes in colours in such an impressive way...the colours used are really fantastic...Great talent!!