Flash of Green


Flash of Green
Watercolor, 6.75 x 7.5 inches
$57 email to purchase

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses
____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More
Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration
  • Free Drawing Lesson eBook
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses

4 comments:

joshemari said...

Très… mais très jolie!!
Suzanne, ce couleur vert est aussi intéressant!
Ah, et la chanson aussi j'aime bien!
Bisous.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Ah.... Joshemari! Thank you for your loving kindness and constancy. XO

joshemari said...

Suzanne (en espagnol), no es por misericordia ni constancia... es que me gusta mucho!!
Un abrazo.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Joshemar (en Inglés) It's a LOVE FEST! XO