The New Year!


New Path
Watercolor
6 x 6-1/4 inches

This is it, folks. The first day of the first year of the Age of Aquarius.

Leave your past behind. Open your heart and go with the flow. I'm excited to see what the new year brings! How about you?

I wish you radiant health, wealth and well being. 
____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses

Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration
  • Free Drawing Lesson eBook
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses

2 comments:

Forest Dream Weaver said...

Happy New Year Suzanne!
I'm expecting interesting experiences this year,the energy certainly feels good and so many people seem optimistic.Your painting radiates clear colour,a lovely start to the year.

Best wishes,
Ruby

Suzanne McDermott said...

Hi Ruby!

So good to hear from you. Yes, the energy does feel good. I'll be over to see your Scottish sites soon. Love and all good wishes for what's coming up!