How to Spend Your Darkest Days (and nights)


King of Night
Suzanne McDermott
Watercolor, 8 x 8 inches


How to Spend Your Darkest Days (and nights)
my top ten recommendations
  1. Rest
  2. Sleep
  3. Follow this doggie's example
  4. Read an enlightening book
  5. Light a candle
  6. Say a prayer of thanks (because you're safe and warm)
  7. Dream
  8. Remember that darkness is temporary
  9. Drink Ginger Tea
  10. Listen to J.S. Bach's Goldberg Variations
____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More

Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration
  • Free Drawing Lesson eBook
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Courses

5 comments:

Forest Dream Weaver said...

A lovely vibrant painting. You've put so much energy and movement into it!
Ruby

Double "D" said...

May all darkness be as joyful and full of hope as this painting. Wonderful colors and feeling Suzanne!
You've always been an inspiration and friend to me.
Have a blessed Christmas and a bountiful New Year.
I look forward to many beautiful paintings for both of us.

Doug

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thank you, Ruby and Don.

I wish you both great joy and hope as the sun returns....

Double "D" said...

Just a quick thought ... who's Don?

Hee, merry Christmas.
Da da da da doug.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Don is Doug! Suzanne mis-typed!