Cloud Study


Cloud Study
Charcoal, pastel and conté on newsprint
14 x 17 inches

In Lesson 15 of my online course in Basic Drawing and Watercolor, we look up! We study the skies and all they hold.

This cloud study is the result of one of my online demos and I'm very excited to say that it's provided a breakthrough for my own work. Now, to set aside time to develop the congregating ideas. That's a challenge because so much of my time and attention is focused on my online course which is fine because it's in process of becoming so much more than I ever expected with awesome results for my students.

Sign up on my mailing list to receive my beautiful weekly eZine, Stroke and Flow. You'll receive special news and discounts and lots of inspiration. Short and sweet — that's the format. You'll also receive a free drawing lesson so you can have a taste of my approach to teaching. And a song! You'll also receive a free song download.

Look up! Behold the sky. It's good for you!

For me, right now, it's back to the drawing board.

____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More

Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration

  • Free Drawing Lesson
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow



Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

3 comments:

Hey-zel Mamaril said...

I LOVE THIS. O-O SO BEAUTIFUL!

Suzanne McDermott said...

Hey! Thank you, zel. You made my morning. Now... to finish my coffee.

Hope school is great and that the workload is not too stressful. XO

kadambari said...

omg ! youre such a fabulous artist :)