Birthday Flowers

Tiverton Flowers, 1999
Limited prints available
Matted + Backed to 8" x 10"

An oldie but a goodie. 

I've completed my Nunjabi book. There are a few pages not posted but they may be better left so. Now it's time to go through the process of experimenting with new paper. This can take a day or a month. We'll see.

In the meanwhile, instead of sweating it out trying to produce something for the sake of this blog, I'm giving myself a birthday present, reaching into the archives and sharing a favorite.

Anyway, it's an extra busy week... Registration closes for my Online Basic Drawing + Watercolor Course on Thursday, September 15th, (my birthday!) and I have a Nashville in-studio basic workshop this weekend (2 seats still open at this writing). 
____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More

Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration

  • Free Basic Drawing Lessons eBook
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow



Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

6 comments:

Werner said...

Nice post, Suzanne.
Your birthday also coincides with my aunt's, getting 91 years old on the 15th.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Hi Werner!!

So great to hear from you. Please give your aunt my best birthday regards and tell her that I aspire to her greatness. I send her wishes for good health and spirits!

with your drawing on the wall above my right shoulder,

Suzanne

Hey-zel Mamaril said...

WOW. THAT'S BEAUTIFUL SUZANNE.
I LOVE THE COLORS THAT ARE BLENDING. IT'S FASCINATING THE WAY IT HELPS GIVE EMOTION TO THE PAINT.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANNE. <3

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thank you, Hey-zel. Hope you're having fun in school.

joshemari said...

Suzanne, han pasado cuatro días del día de su cumpleaños. Tarde, pero te deseo un feliz aniversario!!!
Fantásticas flores para celebrarlo.
Un abrazo.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thank you, my dear, Joshemari!