Bridge

Roadblock
Watercolor, 8 x 9 inches

Nunjabi Book I


La, la, la, la, la.... Traipsing along the happy path of life and BOOM. A roadblock.

These sudden obstructions take time to get over or around. Time for assessing the situation, for composing a plan, a strategy, and then time for taking action. To get to the other side.

I painted my way through this one here. Easier than in 3D life where I am slightly torn and tattered but continuing on along the happy path of life.

It's a choice.

_______________________________

One week later, what felt like a roadblock now looks like a bridge. I'm bestowing a new title. ____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More

Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration
  • Free Drawing Lessons
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

No comments: