Jemez Foray


Jemez Foray
Watercolor, 8 x 9 inches

Nunjabi Book I

It's hot as hell here and the air is sulphurous, toxic, disgusting. I'm dreaming of clean air and open skies.

Although I'm continuing with this Nunjabi book project right through till the last page, I'm discovering that the quality and surface of each page varies considerably. Which affects my painted entries considerably. This one is crude but relatively acceptable.

Ah, well... if it ain't one thing it's another!

____________________________________________
Enjoy this post? Please subscribe right now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More

Join my Tribe to receive my FREE weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


(Click here to read a sample issue!)

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

4 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

It looks lovely to me, Suzanne. I agree with the weather remarks, though - horrid, hot, humid and like an oven outside :( Perhaps dreaming of cooling sea breezes are all we landlocked people can do right now.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thank you, my dear! And, yes... cool, clear, water. It's on my mind.

Double "D" said...

Each piece has it's own character. Gee that was a duh statement Doug. I like it Suzanne, just part of the process. I like your spirit!

Suzanne McDermott said...

Duh, perhaps, but TRUE!! Yep, part of the process, fer sure.