Deep Day


Deep Day
Watercolor, 8 x 9 inches

Nunjabi Book I

I pulled out my archives for a buyer over the weekend. As she was looking through paintings, I did, too. I was drawn to the paintings with happy, cloudy blue skies like Roll, Landscape 2, Landscape 4, and Landscape 5. I decided that it's high time to bring that theme back around.

At first glance, my first thought was "Pretty!"

It's good to get away from certain conventions when they begin to feel habitual. However, it's great to learn that some conventions feel like home and that you can go home again.

I predict more happy skies ahead.
____________________________________________
Enjoy this post? Please subscribe right now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More

Join my Tribe to receive my FREE weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


(Click here to read a sample issue!)

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

8 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

Nicely done, and I don't think I've told you how much I love your new top banner painting = gorgeous! Sunny skies and happy days ahead - what more could you want? (Um, maybe homework finished? ha ha)

Double "D" said...

Makes me HAPPY!

Always have loved your skies.
I look forward to more of your happy days and skies.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thank you, Rhonda and Doug! May we all look forward to happiness everywhere!

BrandNewStudio said...

Beautiful work.
It has been delightful
to visit your gallery.
Good Creations
skizo

Hazel Mamaril said...

That's so beautiful.
I love the clouds. XD
=D

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thanks Skizo and Hazel!

joshemari said...

Suzanne, te escribo ahora en español, porque creo debe ser lo mismo para traducir. No? Si lo sigues prefiriendo en francés, lo seguiré haciendo.
Como ya me conoces, esos azules me han fascinado y me siguen fascinando. Bella combinación de colores. Fantástico!
Un abrazo.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thank you, my dear Joshemari! Yes, you write in Spanish and I write in English and we'll each take care of the translations on our end. XO