Yellow Birds

Yellow Birds
Watercolor, 8 x 9 inches

Nunjabi Book I


"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song." —Chinese Proverb

Traditionally, birds represent the soul, transcendence, ascent, communication, freedom, and sight.

Yellow is the color of the Solar Plexus Chakra, or Manipura. Located in the stomach area it's linked to the stomach, liver, skin, large intestine, muscular system, and solar plexus area. It represents vitality and will. When open, it empowers a person and helps them find their personal strength.

At the moment, I am short on energy and long on tasks. Still, I am heeding these winged messengers and putting aside time to clear my third chakra. To open my city of jewels.

If you'd like to receive my Weekly Zine, Stroke and Flow, look up to your left, enter your name and email in the fields and you find a copy in your email every Wednesday.

Want to learn more about my online course? Click here to visit drawandwatercolor.com or contact me to put your name on the waiting list.
____________________________________________
Enjoy this post? Please subscribe right now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More

Join my Tribe to receive my FREE weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


(Click here to read a sample issue!)

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Wow! You're paintings are so pretty! I love your new banner Suzanne!. =D

Suzanne McDermott said...

My loyal pal! Thanks for standing alert throughout my transition. Glad you love the new banner. I do,, too! XO