When you were the sky


When you were the sky (where was I?)
Watercolor, 8 x 9 inches

Nunjabi Book I

Ahhh... Midsummer. The days are long,the trees are green, flowers are in bloom. It's nice!

The sky is wide open, the light flooding through... This is an optimal time for transformation.

Join me this summer for a course in basic transformation.
Come visit my teaching site to learn all about it.
____________________________________________
Enjoy this post? Please subscribe right now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More

Join my Tribe to receive my FREE weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


(Click here to read a sample issue!)

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

6 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

I clicked on this to enlarge it - and then clicked once again and let it fill my screen - WOW! Beautiful and lovely and so much going on there than meets the eye (like those yellow bits of paint in the sky that are ringed with red and...well, I'll let others discover something else).

Suzanne McDermott said...

THANK YOU! It was a pleasure and relief to make this after Fester. (Which always makes me think of Uncle Fester and then I king of get grossed out....)

Art with Liz said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful Suzanne. Midsummer? Yes I remember it - sometime in December! Love from the South!

Suzanne McDermott said...

Oh, Liz! So great to hear from you. I forget that it's winter in SA and down under (and so forth). Although it's a beautiful day here, it's refreshing to think of such variations elsewhere. XO

Forest Dream Weaver said...

Lovely clear colours in your painting.....you're so productive Suzanne!

Good luck with the course!
Ruby

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thank you, Ruby!
I accept your good wishes and will put them to use.