A Place to Begin

A Place to Begin
Watercolor, 8 x 9 inches
Nunjabi Book 1



I've just published the first issue of my new eZine — Stroke and Flow. Yay!

Now to attend to final preparations for my first online course in Basic Drawing and Watercolor.

To keep myself painting (and sane), I've started a Nunjabi watercolor journal and plan to fill up every page. These are what I'll be posting here this summer.

I've restarted My Great Day blog and will be posting there once a week or so. Just for fun.

If you'd like to receive my Weekly Zine, Stroke and Flow, look up to your left, enter your name and email in the fields and you find a copy in your email every Wednesday.

Want to learn more about my online course? Click here to visit drawandwatercolor.com or contact me to put your name on the waiting list.
____________________________________________
Enjoy this post? Please subscribe right now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More

Join my Tribe to receive my FREE weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


(Click here to read a sample issue!)

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

6 comments:

Werner said...

Whow, lots of projects!

And congrats for your garden transformation!

Suzanne McDermott said...

Hi Werner!!!!

Lots of projects, yes. But they're all coordinated toward a common goal. Except for My Great Day which is just fun and helpful for organization.

Great to hear from you.

Forest Dream Weaver said...

This little painting has a real vibrancy about it......a good place to begin!

Best wishes,
Ruby

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thanks, Ruby. My work has been wandering hither and yon this past year as I've been in transition and healing modes. This painting at the front of this new book, well it feels like a gauntlet thrown down to myself as a challenge.

Mary said...

Wow, Suzanne, you put us all to shame with the lovely works in your recent posts and these exciting projects. And all while you have encountered a few too many bumps in the road lately. All my best to you!

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thank you, Mary! I appreciate your kind words and good wishes.