Far Afield

Far Afield
Watercolor, 8 x 9 inches

Nunjabi Book I

This is the third installment of (page in) my nunjabi watercolor book. I am enjoying making each painting work (no ripping out pages!) and when the book is filled, it will have a tale to tell.

If you're already on my mailing list, you've read about my upcoming online course. If you're not on my mailing list, you could be. You could be receiving your very own copy of my weekly eZine, Stroke and Flow. Want to? Look up to your left, enter your name and email and you'll find a copy in your email every Wednesday. Each week, I publish a little note, a little news, muse on a word related to life as it relates to drawing and watercolor (or vice versa) and offer a limited time, special price on a small watercolor.

I am so excited about what I have to offer you in my new online course. I've taken the best of my workshops and classes and distilled the basics into a fun and friendly online presentation over 8 weeks. You can read all about it by clicking here.

The 8 week course starts July 7th and registration opens on June 15th. I am limiting the number of students in this first go round and already have a waiting list of more than half my capacity. Click here to add your name to the waiting list. No obligation but first come, first serve.
____________________________________________
Enjoy this post? Please subscribe right now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More

Join my Tribe to receive my FREE weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


(Click here to read a sample issue!)

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

2 comments:

Double "D" said...

Like a butterfly, you've opened your wings and created these beautiful paintings. I love the way you blend colors together. Great confidence and faith in your ability. Nice.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Many thanks
, Doug.