The Blue Trickster


The Blue Trickster
Watercolor, 8 x 9 inches

Nunjabi Book I

Kicking up dust and trailing utter chaos, the Trickster appears at what seem to be most inopportune moments. But, boy, if you can dance with him, keep your balance and get enough sleep, there's no telling what might happen!

Wow, I thought last night while finishing this up... Positively Aztec, Incan, Mayan. But isn't this what my life feels like right now.

I'm dancing. Barefoot, I might add.

____________________________________________
Enjoy this post? Please subscribe right now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More

Join my Tribe to receive my FREE weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


(Click here to read a sample issue!)

Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Dancing barefoot is fun. I feel so free~~~ =D

Suzanne McDermott said...

Good point!

RH Carpenter said...

Looks like you tried to box in the blue trickster but he's busting out all over! Vivid, bright, and strong - like the picture of you dancing barefoot :)

Double "D" said...

You've really got it going on.
Keep dancing!

Forest Dream Weaver said...

The energy in this painting is certainly bursting out!
I'm intrigued by your comment on my blog.Are you talking about a present or past life,or ancestry?

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thanks Rhonda and Doug — as always!

And, Ruby... I've responded to your query at your site!