Fruition


Here's the view down my back 40 after six years of tending. Lush and green, green, green. I tried my best to scan this but could not get the colors to calm down (after more time on the monitor than I should ever have spent.) So, as this feels like the last of my back yard watercolor entries, I thought that it would be appropriate to snap a shot against the subject.

This reminds me of Werner Pfarr's drawing of my back yard in 2008. Click here to see the photo and read about that and Werner's drawings.

____________________________________________
Enjoy this post? Please subscribe right now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More


Visit the source at suzannemcdermott.com

2 comments:

Hazel said...

=O

SO PRETTY SUZANNE!!! I LOVE IT! AND YOU PAINTED IT NICELY TOO! AMAZING! XDDD I FEEL LIKE RUNNING AROUND YOUR GARDEN.XD

Suzanne McDermott said...

Well, Hazel... Now that you know what it looks like, run around all you like in your mind!