Prairie Sweep


Prairie Sweep
Watercolor, 7 x 10 inches
—email me to purchase


Sometimes, it is just enough to do enough. I would like to have a meaningful post of text, but, today, I do not.

I'm in the midst of loads of planning. For my pending online course (stay tuned!), for a new series of paintings with brand new presentation for a fall show (stay tuned!), for the last of my in studio classes and a mid-May expo.

That's enough, as I hobble along, working my way towards getting off crutches.

Isn't it?

Leave me comments and love notes. I love to hear from all of you!

More soon...

____________________________________________
Enjoy this post? Please subscribe right now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle

| More


Visit the source at Suzanne McDermott
Suzanne McDermott Watercolors
Suzanne McDermott Songs

8 comments:

Hazel said...

OMG. AN ONLINE COURSE. HOW EXCITING! XDDDDD =DDDDDDDDDD :)

I can't tell you how much I want to live our life Suzanne. Maybe someday I mine will be just as fun and care free. =D

Double "D" said...

What beautiful free confident brush strokes.
Exciting and enjoyable to look at. I'll be back many times admire your wonderful work.

Gosh, I hope your ankle heals soon. What a bummer. Best regards and and healing thoughts
Are coming your way.

Doug

Suzanne McDermott said...

Hey, Doug!!! How great to hear from you! Last time, it was you all strung up with a damaged limb. Thanks for the good thoughts. I'm on my way over to see what you've been up to. It's been too long...

Double "D" said...

Wow, I just went listened to "take me back to the beautiful". You are unbelievable. I had no idea how talented you are in everything to touch... or sing and write. I closed my eyes and listened to it 3 times. Your writing is great but your voice is so soothing and personal. I really have no words to describe how I felt listening to you.

Wonderful,
Doug

Suzanne McDermott said...

Oh, you sweet thing. You just made my day. I'm going to send you a present.

Yves said...

Très beau

Mary said...

Your lovely, evocative painting is more than enough for us, Suzanne--thank you! I also love "Myriad" from your previous post, where you provided thought-provoking insights aplenty.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thank you for visiting, Yves.

And, Mary, for your welcome comment. I appreciate it!