Reiki Healing



Since my fall, I've had flashing headaches almost constantly. As the MRI showed no signs of any damage (which is good, because I didn't hit my head (which is good!)), I figured it was a neck or spinal tweak that was fussing with some nerves.

A massage yesterday did not take care of the problem but I went to a Reiki healing circle last night and, when I got up off the table, voila! Headaches no more!!

So sit back, relax and enjoy this week's entry for Video Friday. More on my healing journey next week.

____________________________________________
Enjoy this post?  Please subscribe right now!
 

Subscribe by RSS     Subscribe by Email!    Add to iGoogle
| More


Visit the source at Suzanne McDermott

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Awww! Good luck healing Suzzane! Did you try acupuncture also? I was just watching a movie about it's power. xD