Snowbound


Snowy Field
Watercolor, 5 x 7
$65 email me to purchase


Snow fell all yesterday afternoon, evening, overnight and into this morning. The temperature never made it out of the teens though the sun was bright and brilliant.

Fortunately, my calendar was completely clear today so I've enjoyed the day watching cars at a distance crawl along the icy side streets.

Slowly but surely, I am reorganizing my thoughts and activities to get back into blogging. I miss it now and all of you.

It may be dark and cold but I'm experiencing the spark of inspiration and the reawakening of that critical drive required to bring the sparkling forth.

4 comments:

RHCarpenter said...

It's so good to see a watercolor by you!!! I hope you stay safe and warm - I heard it's going down to -5F in Tennessee tonight!!! Colder than here in Kentucky but we did get about 4 inches of snow.

Hazel said...

Beautiful. <3 :D Love the colors.

laura said...

I love snowscenes and this one is stunning: the colors, the shapes ...

caseytoussaint said...

Lovely - bright and sunny - what a completely enjoyable scene. Thank you.