Blaze


Blaze
Watercolor on Indian Village paper
5 1/2 x 7 1/4 inches
$65 email me to purchase


I am enjoying a decided break from online production.

Cleaning up after a city-wide Neighborhood Big Draw in Nashville, Tennessee, I'm switching gears. As the transition ensues, I'm allowing quiet to fertilize the depths — a critical time for all creative process.

In the house, I'm listening to Alpine folk music. In the studio, lots and lots of Fado, plus Purcell and Bach. I'm reading William Gibson's new novel Zero History.

For the rest of the year and into the new one, I'm allowing new ideas and goals to unfold. Judging by the scraps of lyrics scattered about, some new songs may present themselves. We'll see.

Life is good and the weather is glorious.

7 comments:

RHCarpenter said...

Glad to see you posting again and glad to know you are happy!

Mineke Reinders said...

This is beautiful Suzanne!

Double "D" said...

Thought we had lost you there for a while.

Brilliant chose of colors and control as they merge together. The golden pathway just pops right off the paper. Nice to see Suzanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doug

Suzanne McDermott said...

My friends, my friends.... I love you all! Merely some private transition time. Thank you for speaking up.

Teresa Palomar Lois said...

This one looks so effortles Suzanne, match perfectly your last sentence "life is good and the weather is glorious"
Thanks for brigthening my day :D

Lindsey said...

beautiful blaze

NATIVIDAD said...

SALUDOS !!GRACIAS POR COMPARTIR TANTA BELLEZA¡¡¡