1886 later

watercolor, watercolor crayon, ink
on hot pressed Lana
7 x 10 inches


Okay. Now, I'm getting somewhere. If I can keep up this daily-ish practice, I may be onto a satisfying development.

____________________________________________

Enjoy this post? Subscribe now!

Subscribe by RSS Subscribe by Email! Add to iGoogle
| More

Join my Tribe and receive a FREE package of inspiration
  • Free Drawing Lesson eBook
  • Free Song Download (my well-loved Great Day)
  • and my Weekly eZine Stroke and Flow


Learn about my Online Drawing and Watercolor Course.

6 comments:

Hazel said...

I like the way that no matter how green almost everything is, I can still see the picture clearly because of the amazing blend of shades. :D

RHCarpenter said...

I've been enjoying your experimentation with the new tools - agree that the greens seem a bit acidic but that's not a bad thing.

joshemari said...

Suzanne, il i a longtemps que je ne fais pas des commentaires, parce que je ne s'ais pas si la peinture que tu présentes est a toi ou a un-une autre. Mais je les visite touts.
Tes peintures me plaisent, comme toujours.
Salutations

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

Very nice picture of you and your blog as a whole is regarded as a nice and readable. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell your friends Teuvo pictures blog. Very good and pleasant autumn scenic roads. Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland

RHCarpenter said...

Almost a month since a post - hope all is well and you are just busy with your students!

SKIZO said...

Great
Work
Tank you for sharing