The Little Things


“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” — Robert Brault

Each day is composed of little moments strung together. I am reminded of this in a new way as I quickly review well over a thousand images from the last week, try to put aside any pressure to process the experience at once, and focus on and attend to the details of my work-a-day world.

Over the next week or two, I'll share some of what I captured. This is just a hello to say that I'm back to "civilization" and up and running again.

It's all one sea.


All life is related to all other life.


More soon....

____________________________________________

Enjoy this post?  Please subscribe right now!
 

Subscribe by RSS     Subscribe by Email!    Add to iGoogle

| More


Visit the source at Suzanne McDermott

Take some Basic Drawing Lessons.
Learn How To Throw A Big Draw In Your Neighborhood!
Visit Drawing America

6 comments:

Mineke Reinders said...

Welcome back Suzanne. So glad it seems that you've been able to recover at least your images. And beautiful they are.. I look forward to your posts every time.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thanks, Mineke. I didn't lose anything but the ability to turn on my laptop. A slight inconvenience but really a blessing in disguise. Who needs to look at a computer screen in paradise?

Olivia said...

Fresh and beautiful Suzanne, just as you seems to be. Kisses from France.

Hazel said...

WOOOOOOOOW~! That's a lot of shells~! Can I know where this is?
It's so cool!
My grandpa told me crabs come out of those kind of shell, is it true? :O

Suzanne McDermott said...

Thank you, Olivia! It's good to meet a fellow lover of the sea. Kisses and compliments gladly accepted!

Suzanne McDermott said...

Hi Hazel. No crabs in these particular shells which are very, very tiny. All of these photos are from the barrier peninsula beaches on the Gulf of Mexico by St. Joseph Bay. Look in your atlas for the inner "elbow" of Florida on the Gulf. If you find Apalachicola, move west to find St. Joseph Bay. I'll try to post a map soon.