Tallulah Wray


William Wegman had Man Ray and Fay Ray. I have Tallulah.

I try to avoid posting photos and drawings of Tallulah too often but the fact is that she is a very good model, remarkably beautiful and, when the light in the studio is just right, a stunning subject.

I will not dress her up (she would never allow such a thing), and she determines her poses but she could take on Wegman's dogs any day.

See more photos of here. A few Drawings here. If you're new, learn how she came to join us... Meet Tallulah.

____________________________________________

Enjoy this post?  Please subscribe right now!
 

Subscribe by RSS     Subscribe by Email!    Add to iGoogle

| More


Visit the source at Suzanne McDermott

Take some Basic Drawing Lessons.
Learn How To Throw A Big Draw In Your Neighborhood!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Awwwww. She's so adorable~!!! She is very photogenic. :)

Though, I'm more of a dog person cause when I was 6, my first cat, named Mallows, chased me around and scratched my leg~!

:)
Tallulah looks nice though.

Suzanne McDermott said...

Uh-oh! A childhood trauma. She wouldn't scratch you but she mercilessly worries my 2 older cats. Nice to see your face.