Seagulls


I said that I had birds on the brain, especially since the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.


These are a few early pen and inks. I have some ideas but am not too concerned about mapping out where I'm going with these as my drawing and painting production time is severely limited right now. I'm perfectly willing to relax and play when I can make time.


I respect and am fond of seagulls and their fierce and scrappy ways. They are survivors and I appreciate that skill.

____________________________________________
Enjoy this post?  Please subscribe right now!
 

Subscribe by RSS     Subscribe by Email!    Add to iGoogle
| More


Visit the source at Suzanne McDermott

Take some Basic Drawing Lessons. Learn How To Throw A Big Draw In Your Neighborhood!

1 comment:

Mineke Reinders said...

Awesome! I love these birds.