Birds and Bunnies


Recently, all my drawing time has been confined to teaching, Stormy Sunday and to the margins of manuals, insides of folders and loose scraps. I mentioned somewhere that I've been considering birds as subjects.


and somewhere else I mentioned that I've been working up cartoons.

This is how they might start, on a random sheet after initial sketches in margins.


Here's the margin sketch for the bunny at top of post.


As I ease into this integrated blog, I'm posting in multiple places to round up my pals from these years of multiple blogs! At the start of any new venture, time for experimentation is good.

____________________________________________
Enjoy this post?  Please subscribe right now!
 

Subscribe by RSS     Subscribe by Email!    Add to iGoogle
| More


Visit the source at Suzanne McDermott

Take some Basic Drawing Lessons. Learn How To Throw A Big Draw In Your Neighborhood!

No comments: