Fresh Gateway



Fresh Gateway
Watercolor, 8 x 8"
Sold


Here is a place keeper for gazing while I'm traveling.

This is the latest in one of my favorite series that emerged with Float, a painting I did not post here but which can be seen (barely) framed for a show last year. That was followed by The Crying Clouds and continued with what I think I'll call Huge Cumulus.

Now that I've gone back through to categorize these, I see that there are not nearly as many as I thought. My urge was to keep doing these sorts of things over and over but did not want to continue to repeat myself. That I had done more, apparently, was just my imagination (running away with me). Maybe I'll throw myself into these when I get back.

If you'd like to stick around or have posts to visit while I'm away, you're welcome over at My Great Day to see posts on the materials I use. If you like those, you can read posts on Artists, my Influences and all sorts of other things (see My Great Day Sidebar).

In yesterday's post, I came forth about my dilemma on how to continue or better integrate my blogging output. Feel free to comment with suggestions (if you have any) after perusing my posts while I'm away.

Enjoy yourselves!

7 comments:

joshemari said...

SUzanne, de nouveaux, TRES JOLIE. TRES BELLE AQUARELLE!!!
Toujours, ces bleus.
Congratulations!!!!
Joshemari

Fábio Cembranelli said...

wonderful work..as usual!

RHCarpenter said...

Suzanne, I think your Landscape into Art blog is the perfect place to integrate all your art...sort of Landscapes only merging into all art forms? Anyway, I don't know how you kept up with that many different blogs and kept sane - I just want to make sure you return and keep up with one so we can enjoy your artwork and anything else you want to share. Have a good trip, enjoy, earn some well-deserved cash, and come back with new ideas. We'll be here waiting.

masmoulin said...

Hi Suzanne,

I have tell about your blog and site in a bill yesterday.
Best regards

Caren said...

Suzanne, have fun in SoCal, I will be there in mid-May (L.A. area) visiting family (it is my native stomping grounds).

Double "D" said...

Now I'm really impressed. Preforming Arts and Fine Arts. I had no idea until I did more exploring on you blogs. This watercolor is wonderful.

Deborah Paris said...

Happy and safe travels Suzanne- whatever you decide about format, I hope you'll keep blogging. I wouldn't want to miss "visiting" with you and your art.